Webinar: Methods of Communication in Disasters— Preparing to Receive, Provide and Act on Critical Information in Times of Crisis
FEMA’s DHS Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships and FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division invite you to a webinar on Thursday, December 15, 2016. Representatives from FEMA will be joined by faith and community leaders to highlight various methods that governments and communities can use to communicate with one another and the broader community in disasters. This webinar will also feature preparedness activities and resources to effectively receive, provide and act upon critical information.
Please click the following hyperlink to register for the webinar: Methods of Communication in Disasters—Preparing to Receive, Provide and Act on Critical Information in Times of Crisis
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2016
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Antwane Johnson, Director, FEMA Integrated Public Alert & Warning System
- Martin Pittinger, FEMA Office of the Chief Technology Officer
- Kaylyn Beck, FEMA External Affairs
- Chaplain Yisrael Bursztyn, New Jersey Chaplains Association
- Alicia Hamilton, PACRED and The Revelation Network
- William Patterson, Los Angeles Amateur Radio Club
- Moderator: Jannah Scott, DHS Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships
How to Join the Webinar:
- Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link:
- Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
- This webinar will offer closed captioning.
We hope that you will be able to join us on December 15!